Three of family die after consuming poisonous mushroom
Three members of a family died after consuming poisonous mushroom in Kabilas VDC-7 in Chitwan district. Local Buddhi Bahadur Chepang's wife
Sukmati and their second daughter died on Sunday while third son died on Saturday evening.
Other two members of Chepang family have been undergoing treatment at a Bharatpur-based hospital, according to their relatives.
All members of Chepang family had fallen sick after they consumed mushroom brought from a nearby jungle. They were rushed to the
hospital after their health condition turned critical following vomiting and diarrhea. nepalnews.com