Ncell center catches fire in Siraha
The Ncell service center in Siraha caught fire Thursday morning causing damage worth millions of rupees.
The fire broke out reportedly due to the short circuit.
The furnishing works were taking place for the Ncell service center to be inaugurated on October 11 in the house owned by Ram Pujan Shaha.
All goods inside the center were burnt to ashes due to the fire that broke out at around 3.00 am, District Police Office said..
Locals, police and fire brigade vehicles from Lahan and Rajbiraj struggled for more than two hours to extinguish the fire. nepalnews.com