Fire damages property worth around Rs. 10m in Dhankuta
A fire that broke out in Rambazaar of Leguwa VDC-4 in Dhankuta district destroyed six houses early Friday morning damaging property worth over Rs10.36 million.
Police said the fire spread from the house of local Hom Bahadur Adhikari due to an electric short circuit.
Local Ramesh Sah was seriously injured after a cooking gas cylinder exploded due to the fire. He is undergoing treatment at BP Memorial Hospital in Dharan.
A team of Police and locals had extinguished the fire after three hours efforts, informed the police. nepalnews.com