Four persons of a family in Dailekh district, who had taken ill after consuming poisonous mushroom, have died.
Man Bahadur Gurung (66) of Salleri VDC-2, his daughter Man Kumari, son Amar (28) and daughter-in-law Nirmala (28) died while receiving treatment at a hospital in Lucknow, India. Nirmala died on Sunday while three others died Monday.
They were admitted to Dailekh District Hospital in a critical condition after consuming poisonous mushroom last week. They were referred to a better hospital in Lucknow after their condition deteriorated. nepalnews.com