Property worth over Rs 600,000 has been gutted when fire broke out in Bhaktapur Municipaity-15 on Sunday morning. However, there are no reports of human casualty or injuries in the incident.
The fire broke out from the house of Bishnu Tukman in Epachhe at 7 in the morning.
According to police, the fire destroyed physical goods and food items in two adjoining houses also.
A police team assisted by locals took the fire under control nearly two hours after the incident.
Police suspect that a candle lit during the load-shedding hours was the reason behind the fire outbreak. nepalnews.com