A youth died after being struck by a lightning in Shanktikhor VDC-3, Chitwan on Sunday evening.
The victim identified as Kiran Praja, 18, was at his home when he was struck by the lightning bolt, according to reports.
Meanwhile, a girl died of snake bite in Sripur of Mahottari on Sunday, according to government-owned news media RSS.
Rina Yadav,17, of Ward no-2 in the VDC had been rushed to the Jaleswar Hospital after suffering snake bite, but died while undergoing treatment, according to the District Hospital, Jaleswor.
Similarly, 36-year-old Indraja Chaudhary of Jaleswar municipality-13 in the district was electrocuted as she accidentally touched a live wire.
Chaudhary succumbed to her injuries at the Jaleswar Hospital, police said. nepalnews.com