Monday, 24th November 2014

Two kids die after consuming poison


Privacy Policy

Two children have accidentally consumed rat poison and succumbed to death.

They are five-year-old Pankaj Saud and his sister, two-year-old Kalawati, of Pudil, Mahakali-8 in Baitadi district. The incident happened on Wednesday.

The kids who were alone at home after their parents left for the fields consumed the poison and fell unconscious. They were rushed to Mahakali sub-health post but died on the way, according to police.

Meanwhile, a person has killed his seven-month-old niece dropping her on a stone.

Police said 22-year-old Aney Luhar of Kalagaon, Kataujpani-4 of Baitadi dropped the infant girl on the stone and later hanged himself to death in a tree. The incident occurred Tuesday night.


Facebook

Twitter

Google Plus

YouTube