Wednesday May 25, 2022
Wednesday May 25, 2022

Infant dies due to suffocation


Nepalnews
2022 Jan 23, 16:40, Kathmandu
Representative Image Image: Pixnio/Google

A three-month-old child has suffocated to death in a rented apartment at Dadhikot, Suryabinayak Municipality-4 in Bhaktapur district. The parents have been seriously injured in the incident.

Abhishek Ramtel originally from Manthali Municipality in Ramechhap district had rented an apartment at the house of Bhawana Thapa in the municipality-4, was found dead today, said Deputy Superintendent of Police, Narahari Regmi.

Ramtel and his spouse, Pasuna Tamang had gone to bed along with their child after having dinner while the coal was still burning, said Regmi. “The child may have been suffocated to death due to the smoke as the room did not have ventilators,” he said.

The child died at Madhyapur Hospital while the injured couple admitted to the hospital are said to be in serious condition.

The local people and police broke the door of the house to get inside the room and found three of them unconscious when they were not seen outside until late in the morning. Shortly, they rushed them to the hospital.

READ ALSO:

Dadhikot suffocated Bhaktapur district Parents
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal