Monday Jul 15, 2024
Monday Jul 15, 2024

One dead, four taken ill due to wild mushroom consumption


Nepalnews
2024 Jun 24, 9:58,

A person died and four others were taken ill after consuming wild mushroom in Makawanpur.

According to the District Police Office, Makawanpur, the deceased one and those fallen sick were from the same family at Daguwang of Rakshirang rural municipality.

Of all those taken severely ill after eating curry made of toxic mushroom, Bal Bahadur Praja, the head of the family, died at the Bharatpur Hospital in Chitwan district.

Other sick ones are deceased's wife Jalimaya Praja, 45, daughter Renju Praja, 15, and Sabina Praja, 8, and son Sushil Praja, 10. They are recovering from the illness. 


Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

Kathmandu, Nepal,


Newsroom
##

E-mail
[email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal