Tuesday Aug 16, 2022
Tuesday Aug 16, 2022

1 dies due to electric shock


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Jun 06, 19:36, Jhapa
Representative Image

Rohit Singh Gangai, 17, of Fatehpur in Gauriganj village municipality-5 has died due to electric shock today. Gangai was injured when he was electrocuted while opening a generator wire at a neighbour's wedding.

The injured were taken to Amda Hospital in Damascus for treatment. Spokesperson of the District Police Office, Jhapa, Basanta Pathak informed that he died while undergoing treatment.

READ ALSO:

1 dies due to electric shock Jhapa Fatehpur Electric Shock Gauriganj village municipality-5
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal