Monday Aug 8, 2022
Monday Aug 8, 2022

Woman dies of electric shock in Tanahun


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Jun 27, 20:16, Tanahun
Representative image

A woman died in Tanahun on Monday after being electrocuted while charging her mobile phone. The deceased has been identified as Tara Thapa, 45, of Bhanu Municipality-9.

While charging the mobile, the woman was electrocuted from the plug, police said. The woman died on the way to Damauli Hospital for treatment, said Raj Kumar BK, Inspector at the District Police Office, Tanahun. The body of the deceased has been kept at the mortuary of Damauli Hospital.

READ ALSO:

Electric Shock Tanahun Woman dies of electric shock in Tanahun Electrocuted
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal