Monday Apr 22, 2024
Monday Apr 22, 2024

Fire breaks out at a dance bar in Thamel


Nepalnews
2022 Oct 30, 11:39,
Representative Illustration

At around 4:25 this morning, Buzz Dance Bar caught fire at Thamel Narsingh Chowk in Kathmandu. Police said that the cause of the fire was an electrical short.

2 fire engines and 2 water tankers were mobilized to control the fire.

A police team of 100 people was deployed at the spot to control the fire. Similarly, 25 security personnel from Nepal Armed Police Force were deployed to control the fire and the fire was fully controlled at around 5:35 am through the continuous efforts of firefighters and rescue workers.

 It is said that there was a total loss of 16 million rupees due to the fire and there was no human loss.

READ ALSO:

fire breaks out dance bar Thamel 4:25 morning Buzz Dance Bar Nursing Chowk Kathmandu Police electrical short Nepal Armed Police Force
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal